Sunday, August 30, 2009

Healed~!

As my spirtual journey continued this summer, I had the opportunity to attend a healing service with my friend the second weekend of August. At one point in the service, the speaker talked about God's spare part inventories. He spoke of someone who had visited heaven either through a dream, vision or spiritually and had seen rooms full of new body parts, just waiting to be prayed into use by those on earth. Anyone who wanted to come forward to pray for a new part was welcome to come up. So, I went up with maybe 2o others in the front. Each one was asked which body part they needed and prayed over. Once I announced my thyroid when asked, and was prayed for, the man was lightly touching my head. I felt the spirit of God come on me and the next thing I felt was feet falling underneath me. Someone was behind me and caught me, helping my body lie on the floor. You've probably seen this process on tv. Well, I'm here to say that it's REAL. They didn't push me at all. I just crumbled at God's spirit. I was aware at what was going on around but I didn't even try to get up. I just laid there on floor basking in the glory of God. Jesus sent a warmth over my neck and I knew He was healing my body with a new thyroid. Heat is a very common symptom of healing from the Lord. It felt like a gentle heating pad that was warm, not hot. In a few minutes, maybe 5, I felt like I could stand up again.

Later that day, I had a headache like I've had a few times before. It felt like I had too much medicine in my system, raising my blood pressure, which gives you the headache. I prayed over myself, laying hands on my head that Jesus would adjust my hormone levels and blood pressure. The headache subsided at the command of Jesus' name.

The next morning, I prayed if I should continue taking my Armour. The answer was immediate and a strong, "no, no, no, no, no". So, wanting to make sure, I asked again, lol. It didn't change. So, in obedience, I threw it all away. I went to my doctor the following week, and told her about my experience. She actually was very happy for me, and she told me to make an appointment in 3 months for a TSH blood test.

I've been off my medication for about 3 weeks now. My weight is stable. I don't have any symptoms that I had before and my energy levels have been good. I look forward to seeing my blood test levels in 2 more months~! Thank you Jesus for the healing~!

4 comments:

Casey Leigh said...

Go Kate! That's great news. ♥

yarei said...

oh! i am claiming the healing work of God in my thyroid as well. I have had hyper, then hypo since I was 13 (currently 27). I believe that by faith, I received healing this past weekend. Please pray that should I continue to see symptoms, that I remain confident of the healing work that was already done!

plastic surgeon los angeles said...

That is a great news.You can do a lot when the health permits you to do so.Therefore the positivity of the mind really boosts the energy also.
Plastic surgeon Los Angeles

Jasmine Cooper said...

thank you for this im praying God heals my thryoid ihave been off my medsalmost 2 years and i have no thyriod they removed it but i feel good!