Monday, January 12, 2009

mmmm, soup~!

I had a serving of roasted chicken left so I went to my pantry and found a can of soup I had bought: Pacific Natural Foods Organic Spicy Chicken Fajita Soup. http://www.amazon.com/Pacific-Natural-Foods-Organic-14-5-Ounce/dp/B0012C0XAC It was perfect with the chicken added to it for lunch today. It's rather spicy, which delayed my workout a bit longer, lol. But, all in all, it's a great soup for my anti-yeast diet. There wasn't much chicken in the soup itself, so I think I'd always add the extra meat because I like to make sure I get enough protein each day.

I also had a cup of soup at Whole Foods last week. It was a tomato-based soup that had lots of vegetables including eggplant and cauliflower. It was absolutely delicious~! I wish they posted their soup recipes they make in the deli on their website. I adore their black bean soup as well.

No comments: