Saturday, March 7, 2009

Pills~!

These are my boxes of night-time supplements. I have 2 boxes because we've gone on 2-week trips, so now I just have to organize my supplements once every two weeks. My doctor wants me to take cod liver oil everyday, so I take 4,000mg each night. I also take two calcium/magnesium tabs, a vit. e/selenium pill, vitamin D pill and a vitamin c tablet. I love that I don't have to think each night about what I need to take from all the bottles. And, it's easy when I travel to know that I have enough of everything for each day. I used to just lay my thyroid pill on the side table but it has it's own mini glass bowl. It looks like something an Aisan diner would use for condiments. I bought it at IKEA. It just makes it easier to find in the morning without opening my eyes, hehe, since taking my thyroid pill is the first thing I do every morning. Having to wait an hour before eating is a pain at times when I need to eat something before an early workout class, so if I awaken at all in the early morning hours before needing to get up. I go ahead and take my pill.


This is my box of daytime pills. I have to take a probiotic, enzymes x 3, an anti-fungal x 3, and an intestional rebuilder x 2, each day. I also take Better Body Basics alfalfa, 1000mg of vit C, a hair growth supplement, calcium/magnesium and a CQ10. The buttons represent the powdered intestional rebuilder which is a powder. Having them in each day allows me to keep track better of what I have taken for that day. I also don't have to go through all the bottles each day, but just once a week, which is the best no-brainer part of taking pills this way.

1 comment:

Dolly Jackson said...

Porcine capsules seem to be helping me much more than the synthetic drugs that doctors gave me a number of years ago. They are also completely reasonable. I am almost 60 and can work for long hours because of these porcine natural supplements I take.